Hey guys, heading to London as you read this!
Thought it could be fun to share here a list of my essentials when packing for a short trip. I'm a pretty light packer (I think), even though I sort of wish I could take all of my shawls with me!
- an iPhone with a good playlist and lots of podcast episodes (plus it's a great camera)
- lipstick + hand lotion
- an umbrella (ok not an essential but I'm going to London so sort of!)
- a small knitting project
- paper tissues
- lots of socks and underwear
- bandaids (for the inevitable moment where your feet will hurt…)
- international plug
- lots of warm layers; pictured here: a shawl, a sweater, and socks
- sunglasses (for when you don't need the warm layers)
- snacks and water. blueberries anyone?
- Birkenstocks <3
So, what's on your list for short trips?